Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Wreath

Look at this wreath!  Do I look like I'm proud of it?  Cause, well, I am.  No humility here.  I'm just starting to really catch the crafty bug--which I never thought I would, and which I never thought I'd like.  But lo and behold, both are true!

I found THIS on Pinterest, and decided to try it out for myself.




I cut.


I sewed.


I hot glued.  (A necessary skill if you're gonna get crafty, which I finally submitted to.  Bought a glue gun.  And some glue sticks.  The whole craft world has opened up to me now with my new skill!  There are all kinds of things that need fixing, I can fix now!  And it only put me out about $5!)




Time for more hot glue and . . .

VOILA!!  
Looks so nice on the door next to our new porch light, too!  So homey! (And such an upgrade!)


5 SMILEYS!!!


Bonus: I "made"--as in assembled--this, too.  My super creative sister-in-law Meg designed this cute print out.  So I printed it, framed it in ribbon and this black frame--all I had on hand.  Free and darling!  Awesome.  Loving me some holiday decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment